The Heated Wheel Polarizer Peter Hewitt
Peter Hewitt Pro Model
- 23.75 x 6"
- Formica Top & Bottom Laminates
- Convex Top for pushback in the carve
- Inspired by Surfboard Designs of the 60's
- Designed to be Fitted with Roller Skate Trucks available soon
- Drill your own wheel base
- Made In Mexico
- THIS BOARD COMES UN-DRILLED. YOU NEED TO GET NERDY WITH IT!!
Neil Blender: "Polarizers are hot, dude. It's basically a skateboard. It'd be like if skateboarding continued without anything getting wider. Like when roller skates came out, that's how it happened. People cut up roller skates. That's all we're doing. And now, with all the good equipment, the good urethanes, it makes it so rad. The fast wheels, bearings, and bushings are all about bushings, dude— and pivot bushings! It all ties together."
"There's also a Peter Hewitt model on Heated Wheel, it's smaller and flat based off early 70's shapes @goonsac Polarizer is based off early 60's surfboards, a Hap Jacobs "pig" model to be specific. @jacobssurfboards"